Tuesday, June 2, 2009



Love So True...

[Amanda Lee]




The only reason I wanted to live
Was to see your face and the joy you’d give
So proud and happy all of the time
You never would commit a crime
But then one day you up and went
Now my emotions are completely bent
I miss you now and am in pain
Just like the desert misses the rain
And just like the desert, my heart is dry
It’s so bad now I can’t even cry
I think of you all night and day
Our hearts connected in a special way
Our love was special and that is true
That’s why I can’t let go of you.

[Amanda Lee]

Go2sms.blogspot.com - for Good SMS Messages in different style. Each
Message with a Related Picture! Love sms, Love quotes, Friendship sms,
Happy Birthday sms, Miss You sms, Good Morning sms, Sms Jokes, sms
Quotes, Good Night sms, April Fool Sms, Funny sms, Get Well Soon sms
and many more... Daily Updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment