Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New April Fool Sms Messages



[Please never send wrong, false, accident, death type april fool sms to anyone, never send annoying text message. But select quality funny april fool sms from http://go2sms.blogspot.com, thanks]

+++++++++++++++++++++

Thirty One

thirty ONE

THIRTY one

ThIrTy OnE

thirty one

?
?
?
You know ?

what I mean to "thirty one"

guess?

o my dear!

its nothing

Its only a count

My April Fool count, hahaha

and You are my THIRTY First FOOL

Happy april fool


=========================

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


One hot quetion of today:

Why do yoU think I SMS you ?


Is it because I care for you?
Or I miss you?
Or I love you?
Or I need You?
No ! It's because...
I need a person for just time pass

Happy April Fool Day

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Dreaming of YOU makes my night worthwhile.
Thinking of YOU makes me Smile.
Having YOU is the best thing ever
and Loving YOU is what I plan to do FOREEVER

Its Not
for You


This cutest message sent to me by my Lover yesterday

Happy April Fool Day

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Today i have not sent Sms to anybody except yoU.
Today i have not thought about anybody except you.

Because my policy is?

one day one fool..

Happy April Fool Day

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


When Somebody
tells You that You are Cute,
Beautiful,
handsome,
charming,
dashing,
always smiling,


I Agree That’s True,
because Love Is Blind..

and if somebody says you all this, right today

then
believe me
there is no doubt that
Love is blind
but he is not

because
he is making you First April fool

ha ha ha

Happy April Fool
*********************************
More April Fool Sms
Hot Hot April Fool Sms
Cool April Fool Sms Page:2

Urdu Funny April Fool Sms

No comments:

Post a Comment