Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentine's Day SMS, Love SMS

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

[ Lao Tzu ]



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward in the same direction.


[ Antoine ]



++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction. Happy Valentine's Day


))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))



We can do no great things; only small things with great love.


[ Mother Teresa
]



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



The only regret I have is not knowing you since the day I was born - so that
I will be able to spend my ENTIRE life with you.

Happy Valentine's Day


******************************************


In life luv is neither planned nor does it happen 4 a reason
but when d luv is real
it becums ur plan 4 life
n reason 4 living..!



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



Its not ur mistake if u cant read d eyes which cheats u. But its really ur mistake if u cant read d eyes which loves u.


Happy Valentine's day


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Love isn't a decision, it's a feeling. If we could decide who to love, then, life would be much simpler, but then less magical.


))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))


Set a place for me in your heart and not in your mind for the mind easily forgets but the heart always remembers. I love you.

Happy Valentine's day










++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I finally got my past, present and future tenses correct today. I loved you. I love you. I will love you forever! :).



++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Luv is like a cloud... luv is like a dream... luv is 1 word and everything in between... luv is a fairytale come true... Coz I found luv when I found U.


****************************************




I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride;
so I love you because I know no other way
than this: where I does not exist nor you,
so close that your hand on my chest is my hand,
so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep.

[ Pablo Neruda ]


*****************************************


Don't wait until it's too late to tell someone how much you love, how much you care. Because when they're gone, no matter how loud you shout and cry, they won't hear you anymore.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


When things go wrong...
When sadness fills ur heart...
when tears flow in ur eyes...
always remember 3 things
1) I'm with u...
2) Still with u...
3) Will ALWAYS b...

****************************************



If Your asking if I Need U the answer is 4Ever..
If Your askin if I'll Leave U the answer is Never..
If Your askin what I value the Answer is U..
if Your askin if I love U the answer is I do.



(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((


If you wake up one day and were asked to have a wish, what would it be? Mine would be that our love would last until you see an apple in an orange tree =)


))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))


A cute smile, a special face.
A special someone i can't replace.
I love you,I always will.
You have filled a space
in me, no one can fill!

I am Incomplete without you...Darling I Love You,


Happy Valentine's Day sweetheart!


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I would cross a thousand oceans just to hold you tight. I would climb a thousand mountains just to be with you every single night. Darling I Love you so much. I Miss You. Happy Valentine's Day


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment