Friday, February 11, 2011

New Happy Valentines day sms

You are the twinkle of my eyes;
The smile on my lips;
The joy of my face;
Without you I am incomplete.
You are my Valentine

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;


Let love be the guide to your dreams,
let love be the light to your heart,
let your love be the reason
why somebody else's heart still
continues to beat.


;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;


If loving u is wrong, then I don't
wanna be right.
My luv for u is strong & brighter
than any light.
The way we must go is long
but we'll win every fight.


;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;



YOU r unique
YOU r caring and
YOU r the Best.
And I am the luckiest
why? you know?
because I have YOU in my life!
Be my valentine sweetheart.



------------------------------------


My Love, I will always be with you
in every good or bad situations
of our life.
Let us promise to be faithful, caring
loyal and loving to each other
again on this Valentine day


''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''


Here is my heart, it is yours so take it,
Treat it gently, please do not break it.
Its full of love and care,its true,
So please keep it always close to you.
Happy valentines day my sweetheart

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Happy Valentine's Day my sweet heart!


V=is for Valentine ; you are my only Valentine
A=is for I will Always be yours
L=is for Love at its most extreme
E=is for Everlasting love ; Ecstatic love.
N=is for Never-ending love
T=is for we will Always be Together forever
I=is for you being Intelligent and Innocent;
N=is 4 Natures naughty way of saying I luv you to
E=is for Eternity our love is so ever lasting .


;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;


To be honest with you, I don't have the words to
make you feel better, but I do have the arms to
give you a hug,ears to listen to whatever you
want to talk about, and I have a heart; a heart
that's aching to see you
smile again.

-------------------------------------

I miss the laughs I used to get from you,
I miss the talks we used to have. And above all,
I just miss YOU!

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

If I never met you, I wouldn't like you.
If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you.
If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you.
But I did, I do, and I will.


;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;


Little keys can open big locks,
simple words can express great thoughts.
A text from you
never fails to make me smile
the whole day through.


'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''


I looked at a sweet, beautiful rose,
and then I looked at you, and I kept
looking at you, for the rose isn't
as beautiful as you.


;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

No comments:

Post a Comment